We are delighted to announce that on the 8th September 2020, Strictly Education 4S is moving to a new online booking platform for all your training sessions, webinars and conferences. This replaces the current CPD Online system and will be hosted on our eStore where you can book any event as a one-time or registered user.
Why have we moved to a new system?
- With simplification at its core, this improved booking platform is designed to allow you to access and book training courses with ease, leading to a much more efficient experience.
- It is set to make things much simpler, with easier searching, streamlined booking information, improved functionality and brand-new features such as links to register for our webinars and online payment.
- It will enable us to combine booking training courses on the same platform across our three hubs (Strictly Education, Strictly Education 4S and 3BM Education), giving you access to a greater number of courses, webinars and conferences than ever before!
What are the key features and benefits of the new system?
- Streamlined booking information
- Online payment
- Links to register for webinars
- Tracking availability of courses
- Reminder emails to delegates to check out baskets and when courses are filling up
- Easier and simpler booking journey
- Improved functionality
- Searching for courses made easier
Do I need to register?
• If you are a registered user of CPD Online but NOT a registered user of the eStore or the Strictly Education 4S website, then you will NOT be automatically registered on the new system and will need to register.
• If you are a registered user of the eStore or Strictly Education 4S website, then you will automatically be a registered user of the new system.
• You will need to register if you are booking onto a course where there won’t be a charge due to the course being part of an SLA.
• You will need to register if you require an invoice.
• All events currently on CPD online will be transferred onto the new system, therefore any previous bookings will not be affected.